Have questions about IVF and infertility? We have answers.
FDA Announces Reproductive Tissue Workshop
Sep 21, 2020
Published in: ASRM Bulletin
Each day will run from 11:00 AM - 4:30 PM ET, and is designed to introduce attendees - to include physicians, nurses, and other professionals involved in the screening and recovery of reproductive donor tissues – to the FDA structure and resources available to you. The workshop also will provide detailed information on current requirements for donor screening and testing, labeling, registration, and donor eligibility determination. Several common scenarios involving oocyte and semen donors will be discussed so that you will know how to handle them.
- Overview of FDA organization
- What to Expect During an FDA Inspection
- Guidance Documents, Helpful Websites, FDA Email List
- Written Procedures and Required Records
- Donor Screening and Donor Testing
- Donor Eligibility and Summary of Records (SOR)
- FDA Compliance…and more.
For more information, visit this page.
To register, click here.
Questions? Contact email@example.com (Please use the Subject Line: Reproductive Workshop)