Have questions about IVF and infertility? We have answers.
American Society for Reproductive Medicine Journal, F&S Reports, Publishes First Issue
Jun 30, 2020
Published in: ASRM Bulletin
- Male and female reproductive endocrinology
- Developmental biology
- Contraception and family planning
- Menopausal medicine
- Reproductive epidemiology
- A look back at the origins of Fertility and Sterility
- A 2020 perspective on the 1950 landmark article, “Dating the Endometrial Biopsy” authored by R.W. Noyes, A.T. Hertig and J. Rock.
- Special contribution by Drs. Eli Y. Adashi and I. Glenn Cohen, who present a forward-looking "Reproduction Reimagined".
ASRM President, Dr. Catherine Racowsky, stated, “F&S Reports is the first of three new journals to be offered by ASRM.” She continued, “We are delighted to extend our outstanding journal to these new publications.”
To access the inaugural issue of F&S Reports, click here.