Have questions about IVF and infertility? We have answers.
ASRM Partners with FertilityIQ to Offer Free Courses to Members' Patients
Apr 23, 2020
Published in: ASRM Announcement
As patients wait and prepare to resume treatment, this is a powerful opportunity for them to get educated from the safety and convenience of their own homes.
FertilityIQ aims to ensure that courses are balanced, rigorous, comprehensive, data-driven, and a crucial resource for anyone trying to build a healthy family. Courses are web-based, feature written and video tutorials, and can be taken at the patient’s own pace.
“We are happy to be working with FertilityIQ to bring these high quality offerings to our members. It is our hope that they and their patients will find them helpful,” stated Ricardo Azziz, MD, ASRM CEO.
These courses will be available at no charge through Friday, May 8th. Simply direct patients to https://asrm.fertilityiq.com where they should enter “ASRM” to gain access.
Sample FertilityIQ courses include:
- Fertility 101
- Lifestyle & Dietary Adjustments
- IUI 101
- IVF 101
- Egg Freezing 101
- Mental Health & Fertility
- Male Factor Infertility
- Endometriosis & Fertility
- Fertility Treatment for Lesbian Women
- Surrogacy for Gay Men
- Fertility Treatment for African American Patients
- Fertility Treatment for Transmen
- Fertility Treatment for Transwomen
- Fertility and Acupuncture
- Managing Fertility Treatment and Work
- Sensitivity for Work Colleagues