ASRM 2020 Scientific Congress & Expo Goes Virtual!
Jun 12, 2020
Published in: ASRM Announcement
With a high number of abstract submissions and registration numbers, ASRM’s leadership is committed to delivering the experience to which the reproductive medicine community is accustomed, including several days of plenaries, symposia, panel discussions, abstract presentations, exhibits, networking opportunities, and much more.
Although we will miss seeing everybody in person, this new format gives us several important benefits:
- All content will be delivered to you in the comfort and convenience of your home or office.
- Symposia, clinical sessions, debates, oral research presentations, and many other sessions will provide the opportunity to ask many more questions than an in-person session allows.
- Researchers will be able to present their posters for much longer than usual and still have the opportunity to interact virtually with those interested in their findings.
- No more of the "I can’t attend everything" problem, with most events also being available "on-demand" after they are presented.
- New networking opportunities to virtually interact with experts from around the world.
- Networking venues to allow you to virtually meet with your peers and colleagues.
- Reduced registration fees and no travel or lodging expenses.
For 75 years, the ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo has been a highlight of the medical world, with outstanding scientific and educational presentations, and networking opportunities. We aim to continue this great tradition this year.
Watch your email, ASRMCongress.org and social media channels for news and details in the coming weeks. We look forward to “seeing” you in October at the 76th ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo!
ASRM Announcements contain information of interest to members about ASRM and its affiliates, NIH, FDA, WHO, or CDC matters.